You can be one of the few to join Plains Express after qualifying and a referral process. We pick those that pride themselves on working in a family environment where everyone makes a honest living, and on delivering quality to customers on all levels of safety, service, and profits.
Leasing your truck with Plains Dedicated Express allows you to benefit from our unique compensation system that is based on the age of your equipment. Below are the current compensation levels:
Level I – 4 years and under
Level II – 5 years and older
Gross revenue is calculated as a percentage based on your specific equipment Level:
Level I Tractor = 77%
Level I Trailer = 11%
Level II Tractor = 75%
Level II Trailer = 10%
As an owner operator you could have a combination of equipment in two different Levels
For example: A Level I tractor with a Level II trailer would result in an 87% of the line haul, stop pay, detention and layover revenue.
Plains Dedicated Express pays 100% of the fuel surcharge as long as the truck and trailer are leased to us.
Owner operators will be required to keep an escrow account. Plains Dedicated Express has various methods available to assist in the funding of the escrow account.
Plains Dedicated Express offers weekly settlement processing.
To help grow your fleet or to replace your current equipment, Plains Dedicated Express offers a competitive lease to purchase program. Owner operators meeting the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply and join the Plains Dedicated Express team. Should you meet the minimum requirements, please contact us!
- Minimum age of 23 years
- 1 -2 year(s) of current over the road diesel tractor and trailer driving experience
- Driving experience with refrigerated trailers is preferred
- Meet all DOT regulations pertaining to driver qualifications
- Must pass all DOT required physical exams and drug and alcohol tests
- Must be insurable and be approved by our insurance carrier
- Drivers 25 or older may have no more than 3 moving violations or one accident and one violation in the last 3 years
- Drivers 23 & 24 can have no more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Drivers must meet criminal record policy requirements
To apply for a position, complete the Driver Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To reach dispatch email ExpressDispatch@plainsdedicated.com
To reach the safety department for any safety related issues or complaints email them at email@example.com
8390 Champions Gate Blvd Suite 215
Championsgate, FL 33896